Saturday, June 7, 2008

heat wave


ok. I know I complained (whined) about winter for a really long time. Now it is swampy Mexico hot out and I am going to whine some more. It is so hot out. Poor Bird has a rash that goes from neck to belly button, and the Boy looks like he had a fight with a cranky hornet, he has so many mosquito bites from running around without clothes.

here is what to do with babies when it is 96 and humid out. Stick them in the pool and then in front the fan.
One of these babies is related to her father... no hints.

Also, when your husband finally hauls the 400 pound ac unit from the attic and sets it up that is the perfect time to play with the new camera, it takes the mind off the sweaty ball of child flesh that is literally stuck to you for the 14th hour of the day... it somehow makes things look cooler, through the lens of the camera. Who can tell that the camera was hot to the touch? No one but me. Just like you all can't tell that I am fanning the computer right now so it doesn't overheat like it has been all week. Now you know what I commit to when blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet, sweaty, hot babies. One of these days I will see them in person.I havent met wren yet, but she makes a perfect little sister to big bro. love you all. mama brown