
Meet Sunny, a friendly little guy, I think he is about two months old. He has a lot of personality.
My boys on the worlds largest horses. The boy was nuts to ride him. The dad could hardly get on.
Here we go...
I had to put this in to show the massiveness of this horses tootsies. And my feet are really not small.
We imagined what it must have been like to bounce across the prairie in a wagon for eight hours a day with sweaty babies and hungry children... and then getting off the wagon and make some food over a campfire and then clean up and then get some sleep and then do it all again the next day for a few months. We both decided, no way.I like the lone black chicken in the background.

Arriving at the wine berry patch, we spotted something in the distance and didn't think too much of it.

The boy had his first berries, but really he inspected everyone's progress.

And showed us how to eat them.

Hold up ya'll. What is that in the distance?

Huh. Bigger than before.

Uh. walking right for us. Ummm, hi tow? Hi, friendly liddle tow?

Hey buster, thats my seat you're eating there. Mom you tase him away.
No, really.
Untle Penser , get us out of here.

Later in the garden, the boy inspected the carrot crop. Right before he completely melted down and we had to skeedattle on home, in a Subaru wagon, not the other kind.

I thought putting him on the couch would wake him up. I was wrong. So we thought putting him in the shower would wake him up so that we could have dinner.

Wrong again. I have never seen anything like it, at least not since my early twenties.
No comments:
Post a Comment