Friday, June 26, 2009

bird talk and berries



This is a very serious conversation taking place between the bird and the 400 sheep in the field next to our house. She is telling them how it is done. She is like that.

If that isn't enough, this is what happens when the bird eats berries.

How could anyone deny this face? Really it is totally unfair.
Berries for breakfast lunch and dinner, I say.

1 comment:

Blatherer said...

Love love love LOVE your blog! Love all the pics of the bird and the Boy. Hey - and I saw that guy at the used car lot the other day. I think he's probably harmless. Probably. I also think I need to visit a farm soon. After I build a fence ("I" as in: "Sweetie, PLEASE build me a fence. I need a fenced pasture in one week. Thanks bunches.")
:-))