Thirteen month old attacked by hat.
After valiant efforts to free herself she succumbs to exhaustion in her dining chair. Her father whisks her off to her nap.
Her brother was discovered later with underwear on his head, but anonymous sources close to the family insist that the incidents are unrelated and are not genetic traits. However, we spoke with neighbors who speculated that it may come from the father's side.
The jury is still out on that one.This just in... Rare footage of the elusive silk covered hero known as "Rainbow Man" known far and wide for his daring rescue and resuscitation of innocent people who are stuck in mud.
4 comments:
Fun stuff!
I still say it's inheritetd from the father's side of the family. :)
thats good cause we were quoting you
I was going to argue that these traits could not possibly have come from our side of the family, but as I recall, rainbow woman made an appearance last week after a glass of Cabernet. :)
Bad news...I was the quiet one when we were little.
-Sara-
well, I guess I have nothing to worry about since NOBODY is quiet in my house!
Post a Comment