Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Travel Babies



so, we are blogging from afar.

I have learned a few things so far this trip. In a nutshell?


-Traveling, flying in particular, is vastly different with two children, rather than one.


-Pennsylvania welcomes it's drivers with billboards that proclaim:
"Pennsylvania brings you the future of coal: clean green energy"

Uh huh, somewhat speechless about that one. The sign was painted green, does that count? And if just saying something is counts as being true, I am going to try this out.

"All my babies sleep through the night and take daily three hour naps at the same time, and my husband gets a 50% raise every quarter working part time to better enjoy the farm life with his family." I will let you know how that works for us. Thanks, Pennsylvania.

-I never ever want to fly with two children and their carseats, stroller, food, water, blankets, diapers, change of clothes and toys. This may be the last time I am on the west coast for a long time.

Everywhere we go we find the same things.. tractors, gardens and my children. hmmmm.
Here is the boy in a garden, and he found you guessed it, a little tractor worting so hard!

It took him three seconds to climb up and be the happiest boy on the plantet.

Tan I may get on dis tactor?





Everything else is the same...with less babyproofing.
For you, dear, I do miss you. This hat brings me comfort though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me miss you even more. After traveling with one babe on lap and all the other cra-, I can only imagine with two! We will all be staying home for a while. Have a great green time in CA and then come home! We miss you. mtngirl

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for bloggin!! i'm missing my littles like crazy right now! such sweet pictures!
i miss you too! :)-husband

Jenny said...

It's about time you posted, even if you are on the left coast, you goat! Can't wait til you guys get home, especially since I'll be watching your cats. Again.

Just kidding. :)

Where did you find that stinkin' hat? When you posted that pic it shot the bucolic images with your children in my head right out the window. . . Right out.

MILF just isn't the same without you.

Mariza Dovis said...

Hi This is Mariza, I was sent to your blog by Rian Dovis, and am very interested in meeting the rest of the family. I met Kyle with my family last week to look at your beautiful home. Except, now that I would like to talk to Kyle further, I realized the numbers he gave me are now missing, possibly mistaken for trash after being soaked in baby medicine. Could you please email me a contact number I could get in touch with him or you. My email is riza333@gmail.com. PS I really enjoy your writing and the beautiful little ones. I see kyle in them, now I am wondering where you come in. We haven't met and I would love to some day. Thanks, and hope it was okay to post this here. I just didn't want to leave Kyle hanging since I told him I would be in touch this week.