Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Six little words


A really really really long time ago, three weeks maybe, I was invited by Jocelyn to tell a story about myself. (mom, click her name to go there)

with conditions:

1. Write a six-word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog, maybe with a pic.
3. Link to the person who tagged you
4. Tag a few folks
5. Leave a comment for them with an invite to play.

So after jotting down things on the backs of envelopes in the car and on the kitchen table, I lost them all because so much time had passed, and there are only two that stick in my memory.

Wild woman slept, dreamed of babies.

Kyle laughed out loud at this one when he found it floating on the floorboard of our car, so here is the comedy...

Mama tired, will work for sleep.

Now, since I only have a few friends (as in way under three) with blogging habits I will invite the many many readers of the wide mouth to post in the underused comment section. I know who you all are, and I expect a comment this time.

Let the games begin.

Oh, and lets let Cottage play for real...go girl.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dude, lemme think of something good.

"Pull My Finger Sums Us Up. . ."

There's 6 for ya.

Still thinking. . .

Anonymous said...

i've got two:

1.) old beard, hound doggin' through life.

2.) fade quietly into the background :)

-the husband