I will tell them that I heard a ringing in my ears, and along the currents of life came the resounding of my earliest memories. In them I saw and danced with the simple colors, my orange that has caressed me, my yellow that has nudged me, my brown that has stood me up, and the back and forth 2:1 in between red and blue that has kept me in awe, mouth agape, drooling, eyes weeping.
I will tell them that I hoped and trusted in the tunnels that opened inside, and helped me leave the outworld as it was. I will beg them of them.
2 comments:
I will tell them that I heard a ringing in my ears, and along the currents of life came the resounding of my earliest memories. In them I saw and danced with the simple colors, my orange that has caressed me, my yellow that has nudged me, my brown that has stood me up, and the back and forth 2:1 in between red and blue that has kept me in awe, mouth agape, drooling, eyes weeping.
I will tell them that I hoped and trusted in the tunnels that opened inside, and helped me leave the outworld as it was. I will beg them of them.
Oh shucks, I mean, I am trying to do it now, not "I will do it", as in the future at some "later time."
Post a Comment