These photos are from awhile ago but they are worth posting. First, the Boy has freckles. Really really cute freckles.

And we had a winter rainbow.

My camera died a I'm-the-camera-belonging-to-the-mother-of-small-children death last year and so now I have an iphone as a camera... please forgive the crappier nature of the documentation of our lives, but at least I can post something. Moving on.
Next we have an example of what one dresses like when one is going to outer space. Must look fantastic for the rockets, you know. In case you can't tell from the picture, they each have three hats on. Cause space is cold! The slinky in the boys hand was ship's telescope. To spot the bad guys who escaped jail on earth. And zoom away from them.
And here is what the most powerful lobbyist for the Please Please Mom Have Another Baby party looks like. The Bird will frequently see a picture of a baby we know and say emphatically " I just need to HOLD her!" In the absence of a real baby to hold, she cradles just about anything, including the dear little plaster piggy at the barbeque place up the road.
Sweet little pink piggie baby, someday when you grow up the nice child at the restaurant is going to eat you. Its brushing up against the weird. There is something that doesn't set quite right with me about the whole statues of baby animals that everyone is eating as dining decor. But then, this restaurant has a whole framed landscape made of bacon, and last winter had a gingerbread house with bacon tiled roof. Takes all sorts, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment