Thursday, May 6, 2010

life without internet, again.




So here we are traveling down the familiar path for the wide mouth, no internet at the new home. Not sure when it will get there. If it will get there. Only now I am driving to town to sit in the car outside of a coffee shop with free internet because really, I don't want to talk to anyone but I do want to post some pictures.

Luckily I like my car and it has been recently cleaned.

This is what has been happening at our house. Lots o machines moving lots o dirt. And when the dirt part is over, there is bath time. Yes really, I am bathing my children in a dish pan. I took a bath in a bus bin the other day, you know the ones you used when you were 17 and bussing tables at a pizza place? those. And yes, I did fit. It was tight. No, I am not posting pictures.





Although it did cross my mind...

1 comment:

ashley said...

C'mon, you know it'd make a great picture that'd embarass your daughter in her teens: "oh, have you seen the picture of her in the roast pan and me next to her in the bus tray?"

Also, The rural farm folk in yurts are probably all over it, but if you want internet with out phone or cable, there should be satellite options (look in the google). Big problem is that the up sucks when post a photo or 3.

Much love to you all!