Good morning! And who are you. You are NOT my mother.
This one is known as Clint Eastwood. Go ahead. Try to make me take my cod liver oil.

This one is...I can shred your house in three minutes. I will do so right under your nose while you are dazzled by my cuteness. Watch me.
I. will. lick. your. camera. Just come a little closer.
No, do not brush my teeth. No. No. No. No. No.


Not feeling the love from her sweet brother.
Not feeling the love at all.
My personal favorite. Be warned, if you have a barrette in your hair she will not hesitate to rip it out and demand that you put it in her "hao" She doesn't give much of a warning before hand, just a glassy eyed stare and then, wham, you have lost both a portion of your bangs and barrette for the rest of the day.
1 comment:
LOVE the last pic. LOVE.
Post a Comment