
The mama and papa elves were up late last night... madly finishing toys and dolls and baking cookies for St. Nicholas and setting out carrots for his reindeer to nibble on. The Boy was so cranky that he was asleep by 6:30 but woke up around 10 to pee, and as I was putting his diaper back on he mumbled something around his thumb that took me a few repeats to understand.
"...Merrie Chwismas to all...yawn" (awwww, melt my heart, I guess I won't give him to a needy family tomorrow )



We decided to go for minimal gifts for the morning, so it wasn't too overwhelming for the boy, but ha ha on us, he didn't have eyes for any of his presents but two anyway. After being momentarily distracted by a book, he found a box of construction trucks and a wooden crane. Should have known better. Clearly his tiger stripes are set...



He helped everyone open their presents. Actually, I think he opened all the presents.


Bird was just as happy to take his doll along with hers because we all know that two babies are better than one. Besides, I think she is a little afraid of the hair on hers. Both dolls have their own quilts and MiMi's. Maybe the Boy's doll will like trucks, too. We did catch him riding the crane. She is currently sweeping with her Bird-sized broom. Dolls and household chores. I swear I am not doing this to her, she just loves this stuff.


The west coast sent a box, that reminds me of the boxes we got as kids from the grandparents full of wrapped presents. It is just as fun now to get a box of wrapped gifts as it was then. Thanks west coast.




Christmas Gnome Spotted Again, Runs Away
Grumpy? Just ponder that face for awhile. Yikes.
Not Grumpy!
This was in Mama's stocking...
I just want you to know that I would never use straps to tie my kids up.I would only use yarn.
No comments:
Post a Comment