Like composing a symphony in a fish market. That describes trying to find quiet time to put a little video up on the computer. Or worse, thinking you can do it with a toddler playing in the room and a little one on your lap. The first time I typed that I wrote 'composting' a symphony, that is probably more accurate. Aedan is 'cooking' with acorns and yarn in a pot with a colander on his head, Wren is gleefully chewing on my fingers every time she can catch them close enough to her face. They both have runny noses today. I guess it wouldn't be winter if it wasn't for the runny nose. It is like two degrees outside.
I can't wait for spring.
I am forging ahead anyway. Here is the latest from the last few days...
Wren has new tricks. See above video. That and she discovered that she can stick her tongue out yesterday and everyone tells me she looks very nice when she does it. Incidentally, have you ever noticed what a weird word tongue is? Try typing in a few times, it gets strange and shifty on you. See below for Da Tongue.
Off to clean the house and do the laundry. I am not afraid. Maybe I should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment